1 post • joined 23 Sep 2008
I don't think you get the concept.
1. DO NOT store plaintext passwords in a database.
2. DO NOT store the information required to verify passwords in the same database as the passwords.
3. If a user forgets a password, generate a new one and send it to them.
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- Reddit users discover iOS malware threat
- Pics R.I.P. LADEE: Probe smashes into lunar surface at 3,600mph
- Ex–Apple CEO John Sculley: Ousting Steve Jobs 'was a mistake'