1 post • joined 23 Sep 2008
I don't think you get the concept.
1. DO NOT store plaintext passwords in a database.
2. DO NOT store the information required to verify passwords in the same database as the passwords.
3. If a user forgets a password, generate a new one and send it to them.
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why