1 post • joined 23 Sep 2008
I don't think you get the concept.
1. DO NOT store plaintext passwords in a database.
2. DO NOT store the information required to verify passwords in the same database as the passwords.
3. If a user forgets a password, generate a new one and send it to them.
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst