1 post • joined 23 Sep 2008
I don't think you get the concept.
1. DO NOT store plaintext passwords in a database.
2. DO NOT store the information required to verify passwords in the same database as the passwords.
3. If a user forgets a password, generate a new one and send it to them.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- NOW we know why Apple went running to IBM: iPad is an iFAD
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball