3 posts • joined 23 Sep 2008
I went to check on the new Vostro 3000 at Dell. Starting at the base model i changed the OS from win32 to win64 at which point I got a warning telling me that, and I quote, "A 64 Bit Operating System requires a Minimm of 6144MB of Memory." (spelling error is theirs). As if this wasn't bad enough they don't offer that amount of memory on the base model. I used dell chat to try and tell them but I couldn't get them to understand
Proximus Belgium: Internal 12 cents, roaming in UK 75
They need to be forced or they will be no change.
And you're surprised
The Netherlands had a law (may still have - i got out) in '91 for it contractors where everybody, contractor, agency, principle was held responsible if the contractor wasn't set-up correctly. It was called the ketting-wet or chain law.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity