6 posts • joined 22 Sep 2008
Not a software patent
Knowing Apple's outsourcing, the patent is probably not a piece of software at all, and is in fact warehouses full of small Chinese children aimlessly browsing wholesome websites for a bowl of rice a month.
Ok, I'd had a skinful & decided to sleep it off
.. then the bleedin' google van went past. Good job my nutsack wasn't hanging out !
EMPs and the 'Judge Dredd' shotgun ?
I think the boffins at DARPA are spending too much time playing Battlefield 2142 !
Well I guess this will do until everyone is implanted with RFID chips. Plus I guess it could be used as another handy way to direct 'related' advertisements direct to the user. Who needs Phorm ?
Google will save us all !
Surely all the hot air coming out of the Googlestag would solve all our energy problems ?
Implied consent ? Tcha, that didn't help me on that rape charge ..
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Anal-ysis Buying memory in the iPhone 6: Like wiping your bottom with dollar bills
- Bacon-related medical breakthrough wins Ig Nobel prize