6 posts • joined 22 Sep 2008
Not a software patent
Knowing Apple's outsourcing, the patent is probably not a piece of software at all, and is in fact warehouses full of small Chinese children aimlessly browsing wholesome websites for a bowl of rice a month.
Ok, I'd had a skinful & decided to sleep it off
.. then the bleedin' google van went past. Good job my nutsack wasn't hanging out !
EMPs and the 'Judge Dredd' shotgun ?
I think the boffins at DARPA are spending too much time playing Battlefield 2142 !
Well I guess this will do until everyone is implanted with RFID chips. Plus I guess it could be used as another handy way to direct 'related' advertisements direct to the user. Who needs Phorm ?
Google will save us all !
Surely all the hot air coming out of the Googlestag would solve all our energy problems ?
Implied consent ? Tcha, that didn't help me on that rape charge ..
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Yes, UK. Johnny Foreigner has better mobe services than you