1 post • joined 22 Sep 2008
What about IR/RF?
What a tablet like this needs and everyone keeps forgetting is an IR and/or RF transceiver instead of 3G, in my opinion these devices are not mobile enough to take with you everywhere but could really flourish as a multifunctional device for the "home".
These devices are great for universal remote control possibilities, especially with Maemo (linux) installed. I admit that it is possible to do this via wifi, but that's too laborious and/or slow?
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS