1 post • joined 22 Sep 2008
What about IR/RF?
What a tablet like this needs and everyone keeps forgetting is an IR and/or RF transceiver instead of 3G, in my opinion these devices are not mobile enough to take with you everywhere but could really flourish as a multifunctional device for the "home".
These devices are great for universal remote control possibilities, especially with Maemo (linux) installed. I admit that it is possible to do this via wifi, but that's too laborious and/or slow?
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes