4 posts • joined 22 Sep 2008
Re: Recommendations for private cloud software...
Bristol Uni has an in house version of exactly what you want called FLUFF.
Might be worth asking if you could set up your own version of it.
Syndicate is one of my all time favorite games too.
I wondered if it would run under wine but looks like there is a linux port in development:
Looks great - and appears to be linux based with a small modding community.
Sadly according to this chap http://chrishowells.co.uk/?p=68 it violates the GPL.
Shame - would make a fantastic mythfrontend
Re: By then will there be any Palm users left
I switched. Loved my palm but they never seemed to make phones that didn't have ridiculous keyboards. Got fed up of carrying two things around - so now i have a HTC diamond as a holding measure until android gets sorted. Windows mobile is awful compared to the simplicity and speed of palmos, but ironically more stable than the T5 it replaces. Palm kept us waiting too long.... but i'm sure i could be tempted back.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro