4 posts • joined 22 Sep 2008
Forget the elephant
Could we please have an article about Hadoop without reference to the fscking stuffed elephant?? It was mildly interesting the first 20 times, but I'm finding it strangely grating now.
"I don't bat for the pavilion end"
BAT FOR THE OTHER TEAM!!
@feel the hate
'...people who trot out the tired meme about Google having done nothing since search...'
since when was this a tired meme?
what utter, utter, bollocks
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…