4 posts • joined 22 Sep 2008
Forget the elephant
Could we please have an article about Hadoop without reference to the fscking stuffed elephant?? It was mildly interesting the first 20 times, but I'm finding it strangely grating now.
"I don't bat for the pavilion end"
BAT FOR THE OTHER TEAM!!
@feel the hate
'...people who trot out the tired meme about Google having done nothing since search...'
since when was this a tired meme?
what utter, utter, bollocks
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...