4 posts • joined 22 Sep 2008
Forget the elephant
Could we please have an article about Hadoop without reference to the fscking stuffed elephant?? It was mildly interesting the first 20 times, but I'm finding it strangely grating now.
"I don't bat for the pavilion end"
BAT FOR THE OTHER TEAM!!
@feel the hate
'...people who trot out the tired meme about Google having done nothing since search...'
since when was this a tired meme?
what utter, utter, bollocks
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NAKED PHOTOS hack