4 posts • joined 22 Sep 2008
Forget the elephant
Could we please have an article about Hadoop without reference to the fscking stuffed elephant?? It was mildly interesting the first 20 times, but I'm finding it strangely grating now.
"I don't bat for the pavilion end"
BAT FOR THE OTHER TEAM!!
@feel the hate
'...people who trot out the tired meme about Google having done nothing since search...'
since when was this a tired meme?
what utter, utter, bollocks
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS