3 posts • joined 20 Sep 2008
Says my Nokia N95 is not a supporter device.
What a depressing way to find out I share a birthday with Paris.
I haven't heard any of the others, but a roommate has the Logitech Pure-Fi Anywheres, and they sound worse than my laptop speakers (which are crap as it is).
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE