3 posts • joined 20 Sep 2008
Says my Nokia N95 is not a supporter device.
What a depressing way to find out I share a birthday with Paris.
I haven't heard any of the others, but a roommate has the Logitech Pure-Fi Anywheres, and they sound worse than my laptop speakers (which are crap as it is).
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base