17 posts • joined Friday 19th September 2008 14:35 GMT
Still waiting for 3G where I live
how can they sell e.g. 100 phones and get 105 back?
stockings and suspenders?
Odd picture to accompany an article about school exams, it's showing on el Reg front page on the story carousel
This is rubbish
There's not enough time to host a Win8 party
El Reg now needs a Daily Fail sidebar-of-shame
Fact check please
"Terrifyingly, it is indeed a fact that British universities will nowadays issue a "Bachelor of Science" degree in herbal and homeopathic medicine."
OK, toys out of pram. When's the book out? Max Clifford might need persuasion to help.
only one problem
When it wakes from sleep, my Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse no longer work - so proper shutdown required. This wasn't a problem with my XP install, and faster waking is one of the big W7 selling points.
Suggesting that people might have second thoughts about Scotland because of "their diet" is as dumb as suggesting the same about England on the basis of Morris Dancers. One rotten tomato coming your way.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene