2 posts • joined 19 Sep 2008
@ let me explain Manuel... (and thank you Toby)
The whole point is that the water shortens the wavelength, without changing the frequency. The light incident on the silicon has exactly the same frequency with or without. Wavelength is what affects the ability to resolve detail. The water "hack" allows use of the same light source, lens tech etc, whereas EUV is a whole new ballpark of pain.
Don't you mean shorter wavelength, or is this special water?
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Episode 4 BOFH: Oh DO tell us what you think. *CLICK*