2 posts • joined 19 Sep 2008
@ let me explain Manuel... (and thank you Toby)
The whole point is that the water shortens the wavelength, without changing the frequency. The light incident on the silicon has exactly the same frequency with or without. Wavelength is what affects the ability to resolve detail. The water "hack" allows use of the same light source, lens tech etc, whereas EUV is a whole new ballpark of pain.
Don't you mean shorter wavelength, or is this special water?
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015