2 posts • joined 19 Sep 2008
@ let me explain Manuel... (and thank you Toby)
The whole point is that the water shortens the wavelength, without changing the frequency. The light incident on the silicon has exactly the same frequency with or without. Wavelength is what affects the ability to resolve detail. The water "hack" allows use of the same light source, lens tech etc, whereas EUV is a whole new ballpark of pain.
Don't you mean shorter wavelength, or is this special water?
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen