1 post • joined 19 Sep 2008
Can't get Skype on AA1 desktop.
Wish I had read your 10 tweaks article first. I followed the directions from another web site. In the xml edit, I failed to remove the last two dashes at the end of the line. Only removed the exclamation point and first two dashes. Of course Skype icon was not on desktop as a result. Went back to edit the line correctly, and the line with Skype reference was completely gone. Fortunately, Skype program still runs and is still listed in the desktop menu. But, is there anyway now I can get the Skype icon in the Connect Group on my AA1 desktop?
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Yes, UK. Johnny Foreigner has better mobe services than you