2 posts • joined 18 Sep 2008
Can we just have more real conversations with less continual flaming and inanities? Some real dialogue? Please.
Many of us are starting discontinue reading the comments because there is just more and more unsubstantial comments making it a waste of time trying to find constructive data from the real info sec professionals who might be posting and/or reading The Reg's articles.
PWA - MSIA MBA CISSP-ISSEP
Yes indeed. They may be late to the party but they are there now and it should scare the bejeesus out of everyone.
The Chinese leadership want to dominate (yes, they are trying to be capitalists as well). Think back to their laser shot into space.
Now think about them having a space based laser shooting back down to earth.
Anyone laughing now....
This is no longer fun and games. Russia now has money again, and they are going to up the space ante.
At the pace China is going, they very well may have a moon base before we do.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Reg journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS