2 posts • joined 18 Sep 2008
Can we just have more real conversations with less continual flaming and inanities? Some real dialogue? Please.
Many of us are starting discontinue reading the comments because there is just more and more unsubstantial comments making it a waste of time trying to find constructive data from the real info sec professionals who might be posting and/or reading The Reg's articles.
PWA - MSIA MBA CISSP-ISSEP
Yes indeed. They may be late to the party but they are there now and it should scare the bejeesus out of everyone.
The Chinese leadership want to dominate (yes, they are trying to be capitalists as well). Think back to their laser shot into space.
Now think about them having a space based laser shooting back down to earth.
Anyone laughing now....
This is no longer fun and games. Russia now has money again, and they are going to up the space ante.
At the pace China is going, they very well may have a moon base before we do.
- SMASH the Bash bug! Red Hat, Apple scramble for patch batches
- A BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- eXpat Files 'Could we please not have naked developers running around the office BEFORE 10pm?'
- CoTW Emma Watson should SHUT UP, all this abuse is HER OWN FAULT
- Vulture at the Wheel Renault Twingo: Small, sporty(ish), safe ... and it's a BACK-ENDER