6 posts • joined 18 Sep 2008
Talking about full lifecycle, there is just no way to compare coal to nuclear yet. The life cycle of nuclear plants has barely begun, if you consider the waste will stay problematic for a few thousand years...
Back to the future
It would be nice if the "back to the article" link took me back to page of the article where I cast my vote instead of the first page only.
As far as I know the Droid/Milestone is available already. So shouldn't it be somewhere in that list or at least be mentioned?
The best thing about the Oregon (well, one of the best things because it's really a great device) is that you don't have to pay for maps anymore in many cases. It works fine with openstreetmap.org maps, including car and bicycle routing.
Autocorrection works great in german, IF you spelled the word wrong. But if you spell it right Apple wants to correct you anyway and usually the suggested word doesn't exist in any language I ever heard of. I've sometimes resorted to misspelling on purpose so that autocorrection doesn't bother me.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity