6 posts • joined Thursday 18th September 2008 10:59 GMT
Talking about full lifecycle, there is just no way to compare coal to nuclear yet. The life cycle of nuclear plants has barely begun, if you consider the waste will stay problematic for a few thousand years...
The best thing about the Oregon (well, one of the best things because it's really a great device) is that you don't have to pay for maps anymore in many cases. It works fine with openstreetmap.org maps, including car and bicycle routing.
Autocorrection works great in german, IF you spelled the word wrong. But if you spell it right Apple wants to correct you anyway and usually the suggested word doesn't exist in any language I ever heard of. I've sometimes resorted to misspelling on purpose so that autocorrection doesn't bother me.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire