34 posts • joined 16 Sep 2008
What about the arboriculturists that live in the house between #6 and #10?
Apparently there's a nice south american lady lives there, with a daughter who's built a small hanger and facilities down in the garden......
Is that anywhere near Muff Drive?
Nurse Lovelace gives hardened lag 55-hour stiffy
Since the "treatment", the title should read:
"Nurse Lovelace gives hardened stiffy 55-hour lag"
Highway code angle?
Did he have a hands-free kit installed?
Surely the best way to avoid wine staining your teeth is to drink something else instead........
Attack of the Killer Bee
Sarah, I caught this story after you'd confessed and had to go back to the earlier story to see your rant. Nice!
I like to think I'd have seen through it, but am very happy Ms Feisty's still in town.
How about a subscription service for fast-track access to your future flames, or a paypal-gated link for pay-per-flame?
@ Sarah Bee - Re: Risking an ODFO
Kisses back, dear sweet girl.
Risking an ODFO
What the IT angle?
Glad to see that
it's phuq'd Stella's claim to be "reassuringly expensive" - the cost of this "brew" is out of this world.
The one with the plexar dome please - I'll go fetch a tool-bag.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?