4 posts • joined 15 Sep 2008
only in Oz!
The Only Thing This Achieves
The only thing that this will achieve is making sure that all our children come out of schools and colleges knowing only one office/productivity suite of applications. Thus ensuring the continued need for all businesses to continue buying M$ Office at full whack!
You can't fault their logic though - its like drug dealers giving away their wares to youngsters, knowing that they'll be back in a few years (when they're hooked) to pay top dollar!
Or am I just a cynic?
never mind the apostrophe - £2.99!!
how can they charge that much for juice?? even if it is from innocent kids!
SAY WHAT YOU SEE!
in the immortal words of Roy Walker...
...say what you see!
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap