4 posts • joined 15 Sep 2008
only in Oz!
The Only Thing This Achieves
The only thing that this will achieve is making sure that all our children come out of schools and colleges knowing only one office/productivity suite of applications. Thus ensuring the continued need for all businesses to continue buying M$ Office at full whack!
You can't fault their logic though - its like drug dealers giving away their wares to youngsters, knowing that they'll be back in a few years (when they're hooked) to pay top dollar!
Or am I just a cynic?
never mind the apostrophe - £2.99!!
how can they charge that much for juice?? even if it is from innocent kids!
SAY WHAT YOU SEE!
in the immortal words of Roy Walker...
...say what you see!
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Review Fiat Panda Cross: 'Interesting-looking' Multipla spawn hits UK
- Analysis PEAK LANDFILL: Why tablet gloom is good news for Windows users