4 posts • joined 15 Sep 2008
only in Oz!
The Only Thing This Achieves
The only thing that this will achieve is making sure that all our children come out of schools and colleges knowing only one office/productivity suite of applications. Thus ensuring the continued need for all businesses to continue buying M$ Office at full whack!
You can't fault their logic though - its like drug dealers giving away their wares to youngsters, knowing that they'll be back in a few years (when they're hooked) to pay top dollar!
Or am I just a cynic?
never mind the apostrophe - £2.99!!
how can they charge that much for juice?? even if it is from innocent kids!
SAY WHAT YOU SEE!
in the immortal words of Roy Walker...
...say what you see!
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- iPhone sales set to PLUMMET: Bleak times ahead for Apple
- HTML5 vs native: Harry Coder and the mudblood mobile app princes