4 posts • joined 23 Oct 2008
Everything you ever wanted to know (and a lot more) about light sabres can be found at
Of couse the LMS did try turbine power with the Turbomotive 6202 and it worked quite well. It's a pity the concept wasn't developed further.
The last standard gauge steam on British Rail ran in 1968, but for longer on London Underground and in industry. BR retained narrow gauge stream for many years after that.
Well, it's arrived here
Downloaded and (annoyingly) rebooted the PC while I was getting my tea (Chicken portions and rice).
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Find email DIFFICULT? Print this article out and give it to someone 'techy'
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...