4 posts • joined 23 Oct 2008
Everything you ever wanted to know (and a lot more) about light sabres can be found at
Of couse the LMS did try turbine power with the Turbomotive 6202 and it worked quite well. It's a pity the concept wasn't developed further.
The last standard gauge steam on British Rail ran in 1968, but for longer on London Underground and in industry. BR retained narrow gauge stream for many years after that.
Well, it's arrived here
Downloaded and (annoyingly) rebooted the PC while I was getting my tea (Chicken portions and rice).
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders