4 posts • joined 23 Oct 2008
Everything you ever wanted to know (and a lot more) about light sabres can be found at
Of couse the LMS did try turbine power with the Turbomotive 6202 and it worked quite well. It's a pity the concept wasn't developed further.
The last standard gauge steam on British Rail ran in 1968, but for longer on London Underground and in industry. BR retained narrow gauge stream for many years after that.
Well, it's arrived here
Downloaded and (annoyingly) rebooted the PC while I was getting my tea (Chicken portions and rice).
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Sysadmins and devs: Do these job descriptions make any sense?