3 posts • joined 12 Sep 2008
@Anonymous Coward and Don Sinclair
You could always just tell the truth and the next time Witnesses come to your door, tell them you're not interested and preferred not to be called on again. If you don't want to do it face to face you could even look up the phone number for a local Kingdom Hall and tell them your address and that you don't want to be called on again. It's that simple. Running and hiding while they're at your door never solves anything. Neither does being mean.
Odd Virginians and unlucky builders Follow Up
I forgot. I've never seen the town Climax, but Paradise is right after Intercourse.
Odd Virginians and unlucky builders
The one time we went to VA to visit my aunt and uncle they introduced us to their new acquaintance Dotty Snotty whose son was named Scotty.
There is also a barn not far from my house that has a plaque "A. Hole, D. Hole, 1837".
Also its only Blue Ball, Pa. Unfortunate accident with a pistol that made it singular not plural;). And Rick forgot about Bird in Hand being right there too, and Virginville is right nearby too.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth