8 posts • joined Friday 12th September 2008 15:33 GMT
it's wrong for Microsoft
It's wrong for Microsoft because Microsoft has a legal monopoly in many areas of computing. Apple and 'Linux' do not. Vauxhall does not. Microsoft has used its OS monopoly to extinguish competition in other areas.
If you're ignorant of the facts and opinions you would do well to read http://www.ecis.eu/documents/Finalversion_Consumerchoicepaper.pdf.
I have the Eee PC 701 and 901 and they're both good.
The 901 overcomes all the short-comings of the 701 - good screen, RAM, 'disk' space and battery life - plus it has bluetooth. It's as useful as an expensive laptop but smaller and cheaper.
Thanks for the great round-up.
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE