3 posts • joined 23 Apr 2007
Space program budget
Apparently the Americans spent millions of dollars developing a pen that would write in zero gravity.
The Russians used pencils
"One identical quantum dot" ?
Aahh. this is what quantum is all about :-)
Ah... Upgrading from a ZX81 to the real POWER of a 16K speccy :-) Those are the sort of upgrades that you remember,
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning