3 posts • joined 23 Apr 2007
Space program budget
Apparently the Americans spent millions of dollars developing a pen that would write in zero gravity.
The Russians used pencils
"One identical quantum dot" ?
Aahh. this is what quantum is all about :-)
Ah... Upgrading from a ZX81 to the real POWER of a 16K speccy :-) Those are the sort of upgrades that you remember,
- Asteroid's DINO KILLING SPREE just bad luck – boffins
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad