3 posts • joined 23 Apr 2007
Space program budget
Apparently the Americans spent millions of dollars developing a pen that would write in zero gravity.
The Russians used pencils
"One identical quantum dot" ?
Aahh. this is what quantum is all about :-)
Ah... Upgrading from a ZX81 to the real POWER of a 16K speccy :-) Those are the sort of upgrades that you remember,
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait