3 posts • joined 23 Apr 2007
Space program budget
Apparently the Americans spent millions of dollars developing a pen that would write in zero gravity.
The Russians used pencils
"One identical quantum dot" ?
Aahh. this is what quantum is all about :-)
Ah... Upgrading from a ZX81 to the real POWER of a 16K speccy :-) Those are the sort of upgrades that you remember,
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes
- Major problems beset UK ISP filth filters: But it's OK, nobody uses them