3 posts • joined 23 Apr 2007
Space program budget
Apparently the Americans spent millions of dollars developing a pen that would write in zero gravity.
The Russians used pencils
"One identical quantum dot" ?
Aahh. this is what quantum is all about :-)
Ah... Upgrading from a ZX81 to the real POWER of a 16K speccy :-) Those are the sort of upgrades that you remember,
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK