2 posts • joined Friday 12th September 2008 12:43 GMT
I was in Paris a few months ago for work.. started at 10, went for lunch at 12 and got back in the office for 3. Then after a couple of coffees and a couple of smokes I was out of there at half 4...
Yes, hard wroking indeed.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?