1 post • joined 12 Sep 2008
Distributors add margin... lol... u'r a'vin a laff!
To Anonymous Noel (Coward)..... HP year end is October 31st.
The $:£ ratio is hitting really hard is distieland (that's where I live). HP transact all business in US$ so something has to give, and I'm suprised that it took so long for a hike.
I'm sure that HP will add a little extra 'room for manouvre' into the rises, but also sure that this will be to ensure that no further rises are necessary in the near future.
And guys... distributors, margins, HP PSG & ISS kit..... don't be so daft. Typical margins are 0%, or in many cases -1% or -2% (or worse). No, there are no real rebates on commercial product, so these products are revenue generating only..... if there was margin available I'd earn a damn sight more :-)
Skull & Xbones 'cos December 21st 2012 is getting close. End of time. Done, Finished.
- Tricked by satire? Get all your news from Facebook? You're in luck, dummy
- Feature TV transport tech, part 1: From server to sofa at the touch of a button
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?