1 post • joined 12 Sep 2008
Distributors add margin... lol... u'r a'vin a laff!
To Anonymous Noel (Coward)..... HP year end is October 31st.
The $:£ ratio is hitting really hard is distieland (that's where I live). HP transact all business in US$ so something has to give, and I'm suprised that it took so long for a hike.
I'm sure that HP will add a little extra 'room for manouvre' into the rises, but also sure that this will be to ensure that no further rises are necessary in the near future.
And guys... distributors, margins, HP PSG & ISS kit..... don't be so daft. Typical margins are 0%, or in many cases -1% or -2% (or worse). No, there are no real rebates on commercial product, so these products are revenue generating only..... if there was margin available I'd earn a damn sight more :-)
Skull & Xbones 'cos December 21st 2012 is getting close. End of time. Done, Finished.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great