14 posts • joined 11 Sep 2008
Went down in Telford
I very nearly stopped reading the reg with the new fixed width thing, and I still dislike it. I am delighted you restored the comment icons and the odds and sods link though :D
I find it harder to read stories now, they seem to vanish quicker! Unless your publishing more and pushing them aside :/
Where's the up-to-date info! We need an LHC article section :P Or tag em with LHC
How about a sideways thumb? And a medium face? I don't always want to be fully positive or negative!
Icons are back!
Well, some of the better ones are back which makes me happy :)
ok, so your ethical test would be if you bought a phone or camera off ebay and it, unknowingly, had been owned by a celebutard and had some interesting pictures.... what would you do:
1/ sell to Sun
2/ share/upload and humilate
4/ quietly delete and never tell anyone
Well... 3 is likely to get you arrested and not be much fun, 4 would be kinda dumb!
So I think I would have to sell it to the Sun, and THEN upload it after I got my money :)
There is no IT angle to this story. What is it doing here? I am removing The Register from my bookmarks. Please cancel my subscription. I am also dissatisfied with today's weather. Please make the weather the way I like it. Goodbye.
I'm so scared
I love HHGTTG, if he screws it up I'll cry :'(
Doesn't really intrest me...
But I love the tagline/subheading :D
Odds n sods is back, my baby :)
/me stokes odds and sods
Odd's & Sod's
Bring it back!
I can't find it :(
Hungy for news?
There are on consideration a few pitfalls I can see which would make me not want this is, but I'm sure they could be resolved!
1) It only seems to do 1 slice at a time :/
2) If it's a busy news day I'm gonna need alot of bread
3) It would need a media size detection feature so as to work out that I have instead toasted a waffle!
Also would this have a duplex option?
I'm actually enougth of a geek that I WOULD by this.
This NEEDS to be mass produced!
Money doesn't grow on trees...
Except Apple trees apparently!
Genius, would this work in the UK? I wouldn't mind having an insurance company pay me several million because I stole money from myself!
An alien because thats what this concept is to common sense!
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…