14 posts • joined Thursday 11th September 2008 16:12 GMT
I very nearly stopped reading the reg with the new fixed width thing, and I still dislike it. I am delighted you restored the comment icons and the odds and sods link though :D
I find it harder to read stories now, they seem to vanish quicker! Unless your publishing more and pushing them aside :/
ok, so your ethical test would be if you bought a phone or camera off ebay and it, unknowingly, had been owned by a celebutard and had some interesting pictures.... what would you do:
1/ sell to Sun
2/ share/upload and humilate
4/ quietly delete and never tell anyone
Well... 3 is likely to get you arrested and not be much fun, 4 would be kinda dumb!
So I think I would have to sell it to the Sun, and THEN upload it after I got my money :)
There is no IT angle to this story. What is it doing here? I am removing The Register from my bookmarks. Please cancel my subscription. I am also dissatisfied with today's weather. Please make the weather the way I like it. Goodbye.
I'm so scared
I love HHGTTG, if he screws it up I'll cry :'(
Doesn't really intrest me...
But I love the tagline/subheading :D
Hungy for news?
There are on consideration a few pitfalls I can see which would make me not want this is, but I'm sure they could be resolved!
1) It only seems to do 1 slice at a time :/
2) If it's a busy news day I'm gonna need alot of bread
3) It would need a media size detection feature so as to work out that I have instead toasted a waffle!
Also would this have a duplex option?
Money doesn't grow on trees...
Except Apple trees apparently!
Genius, would this work in the UK? I wouldn't mind having an insurance company pay me several million because I stole money from myself!
An alien because thats what this concept is to common sense!
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!
- Bring it on, stream biz Aereo tells TV barons – see you in Supreme Court