8 posts • joined 11 Sep 2008
One rogue code monkey?
How does one rogue code monkey add the hardware needed to do this? Is wireless sniffing a feature on camera's nowadays?
If it comes with a KITT voice add-on, google can have all my data's.
Surrendering to something? Who would have guessed.
Thats where our dell account manager dissappeared to..It wasnt the aliens after all.
These messages are possibly worse than just forwarding on all the various emails I get pumps, and rich people that want to give me money for no reason, I wonder do the alien life forms have western union?
Where's my tinfoil?
So firefox are now going to be tracking our movements?
Mines the one with the matching tinfoil hat.
Someone could go out there buy a load of licenses in china for 20 squid, take them back overe here and flog em for 100.
Step 1: Steal under...errr office.
Open Office etc
In other news....
Irish telecom monopoly eircom announces a major upgrade to its dublin exchange......
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'