1 post • joined 11 Sep 2008
Use AIM Call Out
If you're fed up with Skype try AIM Call Out. I've used Skype before they were bought by ebay, but since they've been bought out they've become like every other e-bay company. Bad service and more expensive.
Recently I've started using AIM Call Out. There rates are better than Skypes plus you don't always have to have your headset and mic if you use their web connect feature (connects 2 phones directly). They recently added SIP support as well.
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor