5 posts • joined 11 Sep 2008
As far as I understand it the suicide rate in the UK is around 15 per 100,000 - to have 11 from a staff of 300,000 is not really much of a story is it now?
I did see this and clicked on the offending clip - the first thing it asked me was the standard Facebook: 'can I spread your personal data across the internet' (or words to that effect) to which I politely declined
You can't say you weren't warned!
I remember these from years ago. Apparently their the ones that Leah Betts was doing and thus their popularity increased ten-fold.
Not all that good as I recal - Mittzy Turbos were the ones to get :D
Domino's has to be the most meh pizzas out there. This kind of extra topping is the closest you'll get to a flavour on the 'foam packing bits on a circular dish cloth' that passes for pizza in this place
Probably the same bunch of 'scientists' who wondered what a cat would do in zero gravity (well OK - free fall) - the answer? Spin round furiously then attach itself to the nearest 'scientist'
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Rejoice, Windows fans: Stable 64-bit Chromium drops for Win 7 and 8