13 posts • joined Wednesday 10th September 2008 16:22 GMT
Surely it would be better to display the opening times, prices etc on a poster, as it can be used by anyone with eyeballs, rather than merely those with a smartphone?
Piracy possibly higher because...
...Sims 3 is more popular than Spore was? Yes, more people have pirated it, but presumably a lot more people have bought it as well, meaning judging this kind of thing is an even less exact science.
Sighting in Taunton too
It seems the all-seeing eye of Google is extending to the South West as well: I saw one of the sinister automobiles the other day just outside Taunton. Didn't have a camera on me though, so no picture for the mashup.
I didn't know...
that NO2ID had raised enough money to hire a lord. What's the going rate for one of them these days, anyway?
Mine's the one with ideas for Bill amendments in one pocket, and cash in the other.
How is putting some bread into your own mouth rather than someone else doing it a liberal innovation? Really, do these people expect to be taken seriously?
Mines the one with the blasphemous statement written on it.
Great, immediate challenges?
"To my mind there is no greater or more immediate challenge than that posed by climate change"
*cough* banking crisis *cough*
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?