2 posts • joined 9 Sep 2008
I could use one today
I currently use a 10in Android tablet as a point of sales screen, ideally I would like a 15in touch screen but they cost silly money and are difficult to interface with Linux.
Given the move to cloud based apps, Android based monitors are the obvious solution.
see the various posts on
3 should be investigated for mis-selling of their broadband service, I very much doubt if the email offering will be any better
- Teardown Pop open this iPhone 6 and see where the magic oozes from ... oh hello again, Qualcomm
- Analysis Apple's warrant canary riddle: Cock-up, conspiracy, or anti-Google point-scoring
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Oh God the RUBBER on my SHAFT has gone wrong and is STICKING to things