1 post • joined 9 Sep 2008
Is this now better Project Management?
The Project Manager now is pushing the developer to finish things with no slack whatsoever. Granted the developer was abusing the system before, but what will happen, in my opinion, the developer will soon leave and the company will struggle to find a replacement resource.
The Project Manager now is typical, and he's much more optimistic in allocating tasks to this developer, and that's a risk. (check this article, http://www.pmhut.com/the-art-of-scheduling for more on this issue).
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- LinuxCon 2014 GitHub.io killed the distro star: Why are people so bored with the top Linux makers?
- Opinion IT blokes: would you say that LEWD comment to a man? Then don't say it to a woman
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)
- Linux turns 23 and Linus Torvalds celebrates as only he can