1 post • joined 9 Sep 2008
Is this now better Project Management?
The Project Manager now is pushing the developer to finish things with no slack whatsoever. Granted the developer was abusing the system before, but what will happen, in my opinion, the developer will soon leave and the company will struggle to find a replacement resource.
The Project Manager now is typical, and he's much more optimistic in allocating tasks to this developer, and that's a risk. (check this article, http://www.pmhut.com/the-art-of-scheduling for more on this issue).
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip