8 posts • joined 9 Sep 2008
Whatever became of ...
Liquid Fluoride Thoruim Salt tech? (The "safe" nuclear option...)
Surely those "furrin" characters are *only* ever created by copy/paste from a preceding article containing them? Oh, wait...
Just curious ...
... everyone here thinks this is motivated by pure science and the inspiration of a nation? Nobody thinks this is motivated by military aspirations, unlike the US / Russian / Chinese / Nork space programs?
Re: Samsung Jelly Bean Car Dock Fail
A bit curious why El Reg hadn't warned me off installing the upgrade in the first place. Did I miss the article?
How to remove JB?
Thanks bastian - do you have a link for instructions to roll back without rooting? (I am not planning to root because of warranty)
Samsung Jelly Bean Car Dock Fail
"Upgraded" my Galaxy S3 (Orange/EE) to Jelly Bean - only to discover they removed all car dock-related functionality such as keeping the screen on, playing audio through the usb, even charging(?).
Does El Reg have leverage to get any answers on when a fix will arrive? Or at least name and shame the guilty?
"With wannabe pacific Pacific Fibre out of cash out of the game, a new group has re-emerged..."
After news of Germany's Austro-Dutch empire, new shock report of Scotland's secession from the UK ...
"...skilled workers in the UK and Scotland”
Mine's the one with the independent tartan lining.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Reg journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS