1 post • joined Tuesday 9th September 2008 08:20 GMT
I pay 3p per text from my phone. Which is already outrageous considering it represents about 0.1seconds of voice traffic data (would you be happy paying £1.80 a minute?) and can be queued.
On the face of it, 10p might sound reasonable compared to the scandalous roaming prices though. However, O2 let you use your bundled SMS allowance when roaming (at a premium) and it surely can't be long before this piracy is legislated into the history books.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad