1 post • joined 9 Sep 2008
I pay 3p per text from my phone. Which is already outrageous considering it represents about 0.1seconds of voice traffic data (would you be happy paying £1.80 a minute?) and can be queued.
On the face of it, 10p might sound reasonable compared to the scandalous roaming prices though. However, O2 let you use your bundled SMS allowance when roaming (at a premium) and it surely can't be long before this piracy is legislated into the history books.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- Vid Find using email DIFFICULT? Get someone to install 'Inbox' for you
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...