10 posts • joined 8 Sep 2008
HDMI not compulsory
You don't need an HDMI display for the PI, any old tv with a composite input will work.
Having said that, I do agree that cheap computers do not make programmers. How many parents in the 80s bought Timmy an 8 bit micro thinking they were helping with his education only to end up with an expert in Jetset Willy?
Re: @COG (was: I believe ...)
there's plenty of gravy and cheese here but why the hell would you want salad cream? it's straight from the crotch of satan. on the other hand, this *is* a pork pie desert.
Re: Marxists FAIL
If you think your privacy will improve by changing the flavour of your government to one you prefer, you are a fool.
certs are a racket.
unfortunately, most big companies buy into the racket wholeheartedly.
they're forgetting the garage rule
that is, no matter how big the garage is, your crap will expand to fill the space.
this looks familliar
unity looks a looks a *lot* like nextstep/afterstep/openstep/windowmaker with newer icons
i'm so happy that there's now an app that turns a $600 poser toy into a $300 keyboardless netbook whilst making it miscrosoft's gimp.
we got one of these last week and i had the same problem with the vga connector
On a sort of related note..
I used to work in a building on canal st called canal house
there was a sign on the front read "Canal House - Entrance at rear" - you can guess which letter mysteriously disappeared.....
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs