7 posts • joined Monday 8th September 2008 11:49 GMT
certs are a racket.
unfortunately, most big companies buy into the racket wholeheartedly.
this looks familliar
unity looks a looks a *lot* like nextstep/afterstep/openstep/windowmaker with newer icons
On a sort of related note..
I used to work in a building on canal st called canal house
there was a sign on the front read "Canal House - Entrance at rear" - you can guess which letter mysteriously disappeared.....
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month