5 posts • joined 6 Sep 2008
This has to have come from The Onion or was registered on April 1st ?
Re: "Thought this was a story about our elections"
My first thought it was about our politicians!
Thanks for a sane review
I was downloading the preview and then I read your article and I realized the echo chamber was in action and cancelled it. That kind if interface for a PC is a step in the wrong direction for sure. I do hope they will strip out the fluff and call it Windows 7.5?
FB is such a slow and awkward interface I can't imagine what 15 engineers can accomplish in a WHOLE year. Since when did a WHOLE year become a long time ?
A better Mouse (trap) for notebooks
I have found that batteries always go dead when you need them so I wanted a small mouse that could be recharged with Bluetooth if possible.
There are desktop mice that have a cradle for recharging but that is too big and clumsy for portability. What I found is a MOGO mouse. It charges in the PC Card slot, has builtin Bluetooth (or comes with a very small BT adapter) and stores in the slot! (I don't work for them but it is an elegant solution)
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Linux turns 23 and Linus Torvalds celebrates as only he can