4 posts • joined 5 Sep 2008
My heartiest congratulations
to Mr and Mrs The Winged Serpent
"It's name is Quetzalcoatl... just call it Q, that's all you'll have time to say before it tears you apart!"
@Colin Millar @Andrew
C'mon now people, this isn't just scientific research. It's scientific research from an academic with an important new book to flog (Sheconomics, from £2.90 used and new on amazon, since you ask). I'm sure the good Prof would appreciate a little less snark as a lot of hard work went into thinking up that book title.
I think your other half may have PPPMS - pre-peri-post-menstrual syndrome. It's a well recognised condition that leads to moodiness and unpredictability and lasts the week before, the week of and the fortnight after menstruation and up to sixty years after the menopause.
I never abuse the apostrophe...
...although I occasionally violate the colon.
There is a vet out there...
...called Everard Koch.
Fine upstanding fellow too.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network