4 posts • joined Friday 5th September 2008 17:56 GMT
@Colin Millar @Andrew
C'mon now people, this isn't just scientific research. It's scientific research from an academic with an important new book to flog (Sheconomics, from £2.90 used and new on amazon, since you ask). I'm sure the good Prof would appreciate a little less snark as a lot of hard work went into thinking up that book title.
I think your other half may have PPPMS - pre-peri-post-menstrual syndrome. It's a well recognised condition that leads to moodiness and unpredictability and lasts the week before, the week of and the fortnight after menstruation and up to sixty years after the menopause.
There is a vet out there...
...called Everard Koch.
Fine upstanding fellow too.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones
- Shivering boffins nail Earth's coldest spot
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default