4 posts • joined 5 Sep 2008
My heartiest congratulations
to Mr and Mrs The Winged Serpent
"It's name is Quetzalcoatl... just call it Q, that's all you'll have time to say before it tears you apart!"
@Colin Millar @Andrew
C'mon now people, this isn't just scientific research. It's scientific research from an academic with an important new book to flog (Sheconomics, from £2.90 used and new on amazon, since you ask). I'm sure the good Prof would appreciate a little less snark as a lot of hard work went into thinking up that book title.
I think your other half may have PPPMS - pre-peri-post-menstrual syndrome. It's a well recognised condition that leads to moodiness and unpredictability and lasts the week before, the week of and the fortnight after menstruation and up to sixty years after the menopause.
I never abuse the apostrophe...
...although I occasionally violate the colon.
There is a vet out there...
...called Everard Koch.
Fine upstanding fellow too.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Origins of SEXUAL INTERCOURSE fished out of SCOTTISH LAKE