1 post • joined Friday 5th September 2008 05:28 GMT
Here you go
My wife got one of these after it appeared on the Gadget Show, you just clip the reader to a pad or any peice of paper and write away. To access your notes you just plug it in via usb and either save as a .jpg or convert to text in word.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month