1 post • joined 5 Sep 2008
Here you go
My wife got one of these after it appeared on the Gadget Show, you just clip the reader to a pad or any peice of paper and write away. To access your notes you just plug it in via usb and either save as a .jpg or convert to text in word.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...