1 post • joined 5 Sep 2008
Here you go
My wife got one of these after it appeared on the Gadget Show, you just clip the reader to a pad or any peice of paper and write away. To access your notes you just plug it in via usb and either save as a .jpg or convert to text in word.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- Netflix swallows yet another bitter pill, inks peering deal with TWC
- Special Report Roll up for El Reg's 3G/4G MONOPOLY DATA PUB CRAWL