1 post • joined 5 Sep 2008
Here you go
My wife got one of these after it appeared on the Gadget Show, you just clip the reader to a pad or any peice of paper and write away. To access your notes you just plug it in via usb and either save as a .jpg or convert to text in word.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft