1 post • joined 5 Sep 2008
Here you go
My wife got one of these after it appeared on the Gadget Show, you just clip the reader to a pad or any peice of paper and write away. To access your notes you just plug it in via usb and either save as a .jpg or convert to text in word.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low