5 posts • joined Wednesday 3rd September 2008 12:32 GMT
Vote for Voda
About 3 weeks ago I opted for the Vodafone 30day contract at £15pm and so far its been stonkingly good across the south east (mainly Surrey and Sussex). I've also used it on both a Win 7 and MacOSX and I agree with the easy interface, I even taught my otherwise non-tech fiance to use it on both.
I did find that a software update was available via the Vodafone website and that only improved things even more!
Well worth the investment if you don't want to commit to a lengthy contract.
Don't be afraid
I wouldn't be so worried, Avaya won't be forcing customers to rip and replace their kit as they have the session manager that'll let you upgrade gradually. & after all both vendors have been pushing open standards for a while now.
erm... a student's pov
"Sometimes they even pick up some valuable information" - unlikely!
ok so... I'm sat in my tank/shed, I can't see out of it, and I think to myself... hmm if only I could see out of this...
I then spend time and money to research an "anti-cloak" which in effect is nothing more than a flippin glorified periscope?! WOW... you can see why the MOD are interested in this technology... expensive, useless, and, oh yeah, assuming troops are fighting somebody with at least 1 brain cell who can use some form of heat detection camera... totally ineffective!
I bet the MOD will buy thousands!!
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!
- Bring it on, stream biz Aereo tells TV barons – see you in Supreme Court