4 posts • joined 23 Apr 2007
Leaving them to burn
Nice to see in the demo vid that whenever a fire is encountered, the door is left wide open to allow the fire to spread.
Facilitating the deaths of coworkers is one way of getting a promotion, I guess?
Dei Gratia Regina Fidei defensor
Our Cambridge was here first, hence there's no need to specify.
And learn to speak and write English properly. Bloody revolting Yanks.
Not wanting to upset the good folks at "Cash n Carrion"
but my favorite place for such kit is ThinkGeek.com
Particularly stuff like their clock that shows the time on LEDs in binary coded decimal:
Hopefully this means that we'll be able to use the system from any operating system. If it was a usb plug-in module with only windows drivers available, I'd be trying to avoid it for as long as possible because I'd rather use internet banking from my linux PC than from the family windows PC even with a PINsentry.
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Apple spent just ONE DOLLAR beefing up the latest iPad Air 2