4 posts • joined 23 Apr 2007
Leaving them to burn
Nice to see in the demo vid that whenever a fire is encountered, the door is left wide open to allow the fire to spread.
Facilitating the deaths of coworkers is one way of getting a promotion, I guess?
Dei Gratia Regina Fidei defensor
Our Cambridge was here first, hence there's no need to specify.
And learn to speak and write English properly. Bloody revolting Yanks.
Not wanting to upset the good folks at "Cash n Carrion"
but my favorite place for such kit is ThinkGeek.com
Particularly stuff like their clock that shows the time on LEDs in binary coded decimal:
Hopefully this means that we'll be able to use the system from any operating system. If it was a usb plug-in module with only windows drivers available, I'd be trying to avoid it for as long as possible because I'd rather use internet banking from my linux PC than from the family windows PC even with a PINsentry.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion