3 posts • joined Tuesday 2nd September 2008 10:51 GMT
anyone on 3 mobile will never have to pay for calls - their network would have to be capable of allowing them first...
change? no ta...
Basically all this f*cking whinging is down to the fact that stupid people learn a system, and when it changes they feel out of their depth - the familiarity has been removed, and as they don't understand the underlying concepts, and they can't follow their internal breadcrumbs to get to where they want to be. Just engage your brain. And if you still hate / can't use / just despise change that much, vote with your feet, but stop complaining.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?