3 posts • joined 2 Sep 2008
anyone on 3 mobile will never have to pay for calls - their network would have to be capable of allowing them first...
Chrome as a fighter:
i see the similarities now
change? no ta...
Basically all this f*cking whinging is down to the fact that stupid people learn a system, and when it changes they feel out of their depth - the familiarity has been removed, and as they don't understand the underlying concepts, and they can't follow their internal breadcrumbs to get to where they want to be. Just engage your brain. And if you still hate / can't use / just despise change that much, vote with your feet, but stop complaining.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great