8 posts • joined 2 Sep 2008
Is this a whoosh?
And could run a Linux, as well as Windows and the aforementioned Mac OSX...
I think this might work better on a widescreen tablet.
Why the Touch at Number 3 when both the Nano 4G and Sansa Clip beat it in their review scores?
Fearne Cotton and Reggie Yates
In my opinion, it's partly presenters of the calibre of these two that were partly to blame for the death of TOTP. They should bring back forcing Radio 1 DJs (or even better 6 Music DJs) to present the show on rotation like the good ole days - nothing beats the amusement factor of having the likes of John Peel presenting the latest crap in the Top 40.
Why the insistence on the wooly adverb 'probably'. The atheist position is surely that god definitely does not exist - anything less than that and you can't class yourself as an atheist.
...all we need is for Omonia's fans to actually start calling themselves The Zany Ones and start wearing hats made of shoes to complete the circle.
It uses Webkit (http://webkit.org/) which is fully open source and based on KHTML. The current builds of Webkit of the most standards compliant renderers out there, passing the Acid 3 test 100%.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base