8 posts • joined Tuesday 2nd September 2008 10:23 GMT
Is this a whoosh?
Fearne Cotton and Reggie Yates
In my opinion, it's partly presenters of the calibre of these two that were partly to blame for the death of TOTP. They should bring back forcing Radio 1 DJs (or even better 6 Music DJs) to present the show on rotation like the good ole days - nothing beats the amusement factor of having the likes of John Peel presenting the latest crap in the Top 40.
Why the insistence on the wooly adverb 'probably'. The atheist position is surely that god definitely does not exist - anything less than that and you can't class yourself as an atheist.
It uses Webkit (http://webkit.org/) which is fully open source and based on KHTML. The current builds of Webkit of the most standards compliant renderers out there, passing the Acid 3 test 100%.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout