8 posts • joined 2 Sep 2008
...Limewire declared themselves bankcrupt so that the IRS would write off the majority of the previously demanded $75 trillion reimbursement fee?
@The Indomitable Gall
It's not a portable PS3, it's allegedly as powerful as one. Different hardware (and controls!), so they can't play the same games. They have different processors and GPUs.
Your post is aptly labelled "fail"
N900 has a full version of Flash 9.4, not Flash Lite. It's the real deal (unless what you're using relies on flash 10 stuffs)
The OS is open source...
...but the Google apps that ship with most Android devices are closed source. I also imagine that most of these ODMs have support contracts with Google to help develop their own interfaces and drivers.
No one will write apps for it?
I must be imagining these oodles of applications in my application manager, as well as the thousands of existing Linux FOSS projects that can be ported with minimal effort then.
Of course the detector vans are a load of shit. The Beeb just assume everyone has a TV, check who's payed, compare this with their database of addresses, and send threatening letters to anyone who doesn't show up in both.
I guess the next step will be...
I might give this a go later today..
...with Wireshark running in the background, of course. Don't want them getting all funny with my personal info.
Mine's the one with the tin-foil hat in the pocket.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base