1 post • joined Monday 23rd April 2007 09:13 GMT
Breathe/0800Dial mail working - not!
Me too. Still no access via webmail or any other way to my 0800dial email account.
I'm getting pretty fed up with ISPs giving inaccurate information, or to put it another way - lying, when they make their numerous blunders.
If, for example, I knew I was not going to have my email account restored (very inconvenient as this has been my main email address for several years) I would probably cancel my account with Breathe/0800Dial and take on one of the cheaper account options now available from several other ISPs. The main reason I have not done this, so far, is that I wanted to keep the email address that I have used as my primary contact address for so long.
- iSPY: Apple Stores switch on iBeacon phone sniff spy system
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Chinese gamer plays on while BMW burns to the ground
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job