1 post • joined 23 Apr 2007
Different business models?
I personally would rather use a system like the killed-off cybercoin. I would happily pay $.05-$.10 per story on El Reg which would cost me about $4.00 per month (similar to a print magazine, but filled with content I want and no ads.)
A subscription service would be acceptable (just) but is not an option at any of the info sites I go to.
Perhaps someone will find an even better alternative to the models we've seen.
My $.02 worth.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Nobody wants to look at your boobs: Snapchat gets ads 'that interest you'
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun