1 post • joined 23 Apr 2007
Different business models?
I personally would rather use a system like the killed-off cybercoin. I would happily pay $.05-$.10 per story on El Reg which would cost me about $4.00 per month (similar to a print magazine, but filled with content I want and no ads.)
A subscription service would be acceptable (just) but is not an option at any of the info sites I go to.
Perhaps someone will find an even better alternative to the models we've seen.
My $.02 worth.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Kate Bush: Don't make me HAVE CONTACT with your iPHONE
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers