1 post • joined 23 Apr 2007
Different business models?
I personally would rather use a system like the killed-off cybercoin. I would happily pay $.05-$.10 per story on El Reg which would cost me about $4.00 per month (similar to a print magazine, but filled with content I want and no ads.)
A subscription service would be acceptable (just) but is not an option at any of the info sites I go to.
Perhaps someone will find an even better alternative to the models we've seen.
My $.02 worth.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Analysis BlackBerry's turnaround relies on a secret weapon: Its own network
- Hire and hold IT staff in 2015: The Reg's how-to guide