9 posts • joined 28 Aug 2008
Answer is simple
While we're at it -- beat Google tracking with
Ps. Where's the GoogleBeast icon!?
Is it a bird? Is it a plane?
No! It's Superd***!!
@ If I was inventing...
Or use accelerometers (probably what Mattel did). All that straining to produce "brain waves" is certain to be accompanied by involuntary tossing of the head. And all but the living dead / even the living dead could learn to play it...
The sweetest words I've heard all week
"Revenue remains zero."
Hmm... that qualification in Natural Resources BS certainly appears to be handiest one Mr Terrill has acquired.
"rile the feathers of..."
"In a long-awaited announcement today, Internet rag EL REG disclosed that it has adopted a new editorial policy. 'We have too right like our readers, and there not knowed for good Inglish", disclosed El Reg in the PR.
"Too maintain the interest of reader's in our websight, we have to adapt and grow." New forms of English, presumably.
Do not cast thine eyes up to the hills, and do not look to AskOxford.com for help; you're on your own now (or is that "your on you're own"?).
@AC (At Some Point ...)
AC for president! No, King! Okay, local councillor then!
(AC, come out of that anonymous closet, pls?)
I run Windoze so I use Proxomitron (but it's no longer supported).
Or try Privoxy
It's not rocket science
You can build one yourself (that weighs about a pound):
The site includes plans (third link in log book)
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Product round-up The Glorious Resolution: Feast your eyes on 5 HiDPI laptops
- Analysis BlackBerry's turnaround relies on a secret weapon: Its own network