9 posts • joined Thursday 28th August 2008 17:23 GMT
Answer is simple
While we're at it -- beat Google tracking with
Ps. Where's the GoogleBeast icon!?
@ If I was inventing...
Or use accelerometers (probably what Mattel did). All that straining to produce "brain waves" is certain to be accompanied by involuntary tossing of the head. And all but the living dead / even the living dead could learn to play it...
Hmm... that qualification in Natural Resources BS certainly appears to be handiest one Mr Terrill has acquired.
"rile the feathers of..."
"In a long-awaited announcement today, Internet rag EL REG disclosed that it has adopted a new editorial policy. 'We have too right like our readers, and there not knowed for good Inglish", disclosed El Reg in the PR.
"Too maintain the interest of reader's in our websight, we have to adapt and grow." New forms of English, presumably.
Do not cast thine eyes up to the hills, and do not look to AskOxford.com for help; you're on your own now (or is that "your on you're own"?).
I run Windoze so I use Proxomitron (but it's no longer supported).
Or try Privoxy
It's not rocket science
You can build one yourself (that weighs about a pound):
The site includes plans (third link in log book)
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?