3 posts • joined Thursday 28th August 2008 09:26 GMT
@ Mr Ropley
Perish the thought!
First and foremost Mr Zed does not live in Winchester - I do! How do I know this? Because I was with him when the photo was taken, and completely horrified and distraught might I add ;) Not a smidgen of a Southampton fan in sight I'm affraid, why would it have to be about football? Is that all you think about? But then I suppose you are a Pompey fan! Winchester is a great place to live - it has culture and is a bit more than a beer, curry and a fight, Oh and the girls are much hotter and we can spell!!
That is all I am going to say!
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire