20 posts • joined Sunday 22nd April 2007 16:45 GMT
On the California Channel Islands...
they dig up Pygmy Mammoths - best oxymoron ever.
Large Hardon Collider cracks off a Beauty.
Where is the
Google Streetview Logo?
Somebody's got to say this
Robber walked into a store & yelled "FREEZE Motherstickers this is a Fuckup!"
If reported eponomously
The distance would be 12.
It bothers me when all the reports say "one chance in a million".
We have ca. 2 million flights a year globally, & this is the first occurrence of this particular problem in ca. forty years. One in a billion?
Paris, because my chance of carnal knowledge with her is higher than a dual flame-out.
Dual flame-out with Paris )(&*LKH^%#$ljkh*&%pwieufbh_)_&)*(#$
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt