21 posts • joined 22 Apr 2007
Re: Privacy and Clouds are big buzzwords these days.
Apologies to JIM THE BOSS
On the California Channel Islands...
they dig up Pygmy Mammoths - best oxymoron ever.
Nork Nork Who's there?
I'ts really very simple...
They went to school.
Gimme the make & color of the vehicles sporting the following California plates.
ML8 ML8 (and the model as well)
Large Hardon Collider cracks off a Beauty.
Where is the
Google Streetview Logo?
Length of punch...
measured in Campbells?
Qaaviqaaq Jaspersen as a consultant?
Home Tweet Home
Is where the twibe lives.
Percentage decline is one tenth - 90% remaining.
Somebody's got to say this
Robber walked into a store & yelled "FREEZE Motherstickers this is a Fuckup!"
If reported eponomously
The distance would be 12.
IT Angle - Sarah
Sarah - got stinging remark?
It bothers me when all the reports say "one chance in a million".
We have ca. 2 million flights a year globally, & this is the first occurrence of this particular problem in ca. forty years. One in a billion?
Paris, because my chance of carnal knowledge with her is higher than a dual flame-out.
Dual flame-out with Paris )(&*LKH^%#$ljkh*&%pwieufbh_)_&)*(#$
See, I told you that beer
is inspirational - the foundation of democracy.
Paris angle? She'd be the first to accept a beer.
With this newest foot,
it's moved from an unfathomable mystery to a fathomable one.
Whey to go!
And in the USA we have...
The famous racing driver Dick Trickle
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…