20 posts • joined 22 Apr 2007
On the California Channel Islands...
they dig up Pygmy Mammoths - best oxymoron ever.
Nork Nork Who's there?
I'ts really very simple...
They went to school.
Gimme the make & color of the vehicles sporting the following California plates.
ML8 ML8 (and the model as well)
Large Hardon Collider cracks off a Beauty.
Where is the
Google Streetview Logo?
Length of punch...
measured in Campbells?
Qaaviqaaq Jaspersen as a consultant?
Home Tweet Home
Is where the twibe lives.
Percentage decline is one tenth - 90% remaining.
Somebody's got to say this
Robber walked into a store & yelled "FREEZE Motherstickers this is a Fuckup!"
If reported eponomously
The distance would be 12.
IT Angle - Sarah
Sarah - got stinging remark?
It bothers me when all the reports say "one chance in a million".
We have ca. 2 million flights a year globally, & this is the first occurrence of this particular problem in ca. forty years. One in a billion?
Paris, because my chance of carnal knowledge with her is higher than a dual flame-out.
Dual flame-out with Paris )(&*LKH^%#$ljkh*&%pwieufbh_)_&)*(#$
See, I told you that beer
is inspirational - the foundation of democracy.
Paris angle? She'd be the first to accept a beer.
With this newest foot,
it's moved from an unfathomable mystery to a fathomable one.
Whey to go!
And in the USA we have...
The famous racing driver Dick Trickle
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER