4 posts • joined 27 Aug 2008
Worth the wait
Just wish I could get away with being like the BOFH and PFY at work it would make my job less stressful
Well they kept me amused
I'm my sort placement within a payroll department i saw a few p45's drifting through the place.. Mr Glasscock caused a few giggles in the department, and i went to school with a tabitha (you can imagine how people called out to her)
@ Bean Can
Very loud laughter from both men and women..
8 users at the company I work for have fallen for this and 2 actually paid for the software and one of them was a developer! (no the computer genius still hasn't lived it down)
I wouldn't mind but I had already sent round a warning about this one as it's good enough to fool the standard ('where's the any key?') user.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan