4 posts • joined 27 Aug 2008
Worth the wait
Just wish I could get away with being like the BOFH and PFY at work it would make my job less stressful
Well they kept me amused
I'm my sort placement within a payroll department i saw a few p45's drifting through the place.. Mr Glasscock caused a few giggles in the department, and i went to school with a tabitha (you can imagine how people called out to her)
@ Bean Can
Very loud laughter from both men and women..
8 users at the company I work for have fallen for this and 2 actually paid for the software and one of them was a developer! (no the computer genius still hasn't lived it down)
I wouldn't mind but I had already sent round a warning about this one as it's good enough to fool the standard ('where's the any key?') user.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Analysis Why Oracle CEO Larry Ellison had to go ... Except he hasn't
- Anal-ysis Buying memory in the iPhone 6: Like wiping your bottom with dollar bills