16 posts • joined Wednesday 27th August 2008 09:51 GMT
I'm not overweight...
I am underheight.
It's been done.
I'm fairly sure Robocop had one.
The Israelis are currently testing the new idea on Gaza. By the time they've finished there will only be rats left.
...was the original truck-driving prostitute slayer. Anyway, Viz made this joke about fifteen years ago.
Shouldn't the CPS be making this kind of decision? I find it bizarre that the Police spent months and millions investigating the non-existent Cash-for-honours affair where it was never clear that any crime had been committed or that there were any victims, yet drops this one as soon as hits their desk.
I don't suspect a conspiracy here; I suspect a load of mouth-breathing detectives thought "oooh computers and networks that's really difficult, let's not bother."
Too much high table port
Why doesn't Wally Herriott ask St Johns for a few million? They wouldn't miss it. Alternatively, pop next door to Trinity because they've got more cash than they know what to do with.
- Apple's spamtastic iBeacon retail alerts launch with Frisco FAIL
- Submerged Navy submarine successfully launches drone from missile tubes
- Pix Astroboffins spot HOT, YOUNG GIANT where she doesn't belong
- Cache in the Attic El Reg's contraptions confessional no.2: Tablet PC, CRT screen and more
- Developer unleashes bowel-shaking KILLER APP for Google Glass