1 post • joined Tuesday 26th August 2008 09:33 GMT
Two words -
"Non-story" and "Bandwagon".
There are a lot of ways of getting people's email addresses, and there are a lot of ways that are a darn-site easier than this.
Mine's the one that's just had "FAnboi!!1!" written on the back... in silly-string...
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst
- Geek's Guide to Britain How the UK's national memory lives in a ROBOT in Kew