1 post • joined 25 Aug 2008
Have to agree with the other users that actually have a MobileMe account, I've recieved 0 spam mails during my 1½ of having the service. Getting huge loads to my Gmail/Hotmail, it would be a lot easier to just spider the web for emails or simply guess the addresses than using the idisk folder for this.
- JLaw, Upton caught in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search
- Page File Love XKCD? Love science? You'll love a book about science from Randall Munroe