2 posts • joined 24 Aug 2008
OMG, CHEAPER PRICES = BIGGER DEMAND.
WOW, i should write articles for this site, i mean come on.
they didnt put the price down for fun
Correcting the ps3 fanboy's comment on MS pricing
errr as an xbox 360 owner i would like to correct this 'anonymous coward' above me on a couple things, -
Want to play online? £35 a year. Fair enough its more than the Playstation's free network but its also a couple hundred times better
Want to connect wirelessly? £50 please. You win this one lol. But when added onto the overall xbox 360 price its still the cheaper console
Want to play HD moves? Sorry HD DVD is dead. True, but how many blu-ray dvds do you have? how many do you buy a year? buying a ps3 just for the blu ray is a waste of money. It would be smarter to get a fully dedicated blu ray player. Put it this way, - would you prefer a Handyman to fix your plumbing? or a certified plumber?
Want to play and charge? £9.99.
All in all youre source of information sucks. With MS you get great service for what you paid for (apart from RROD lol)
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats
- Mozilla fixes CRITICAL security holes in Firefox, urges v31 upgrade