2 posts • joined Sunday 24th August 2008 15:28 GMT
Correcting the ps3 fanboy's comment on MS pricing
errr as an xbox 360 owner i would like to correct this 'anonymous coward' above me on a couple things, -
Want to play online? £35 a year. Fair enough its more than the Playstation's free network but its also a couple hundred times better
Want to connect wirelessly? £50 please. You win this one lol. But when added onto the overall xbox 360 price its still the cheaper console
Want to play HD moves? Sorry HD DVD is dead. True, but how many blu-ray dvds do you have? how many do you buy a year? buying a ps3 just for the blu ray is a waste of money. It would be smarter to get a fully dedicated blu ray player. Put it this way, - would you prefer a Handyman to fix your plumbing? or a certified plumber?
Want to play and charge? £9.99.
All in all youre source of information sucks. With MS you get great service for what you paid for (apart from RROD lol)
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- 'Big Data' analysis Think Amazon is CHEAP? Just take a look at these cloudy graphs...