2 posts • joined Sunday 24th August 2008 15:28 GMT
Correcting the ps3 fanboy's comment on MS pricing
errr as an xbox 360 owner i would like to correct this 'anonymous coward' above me on a couple things, -
Want to play online? £35 a year. Fair enough its more than the Playstation's free network but its also a couple hundred times better
Want to connect wirelessly? £50 please. You win this one lol. But when added onto the overall xbox 360 price its still the cheaper console
Want to play HD moves? Sorry HD DVD is dead. True, but how many blu-ray dvds do you have? how many do you buy a year? buying a ps3 just for the blu ray is a waste of money. It would be smarter to get a fully dedicated blu ray player. Put it this way, - would you prefer a Handyman to fix your plumbing? or a certified plumber?
Want to play and charge? £9.99.
All in all youre source of information sucks. With MS you get great service for what you paid for (apart from RROD lol)
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month