5 posts • joined Saturday 21st April 2007 13:35 GMT
I've found that with my Nvidia GPU, that once the power cord has been pulled out I'm pretty much stuck with low scores until I restart, regardless of my power saving settings.
If I'm in high performance mode when I pull the cord however I keep the high performance until switching power settings to a low one.
Shoddy drivers, I hope you had restarts between your tests..
On the Direct2Dell website, they give precise instructions on how to claim your fixage.
Such as emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
I would imagine that phone calling wouldn't be as effective, it's not like a low paid tech support cretin is going to be aware of every issue ever to plague a Dell machine ;)
Chris proving Jason's point...
With unfriendly people like you being the advocates and indeed the unofficial tech support of such software, it's no surprise that people end up settling for Microsofts friendly, if albeit slightly less efficient version of support ;)
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging