6 posts • joined 22 Aug 2008
That's the single word to describe the local population. FUCKED.
Now give me my Bennett's wallaby (preferably one of the ones NOT from my back yard as that's just cheating) while I possum stomp some nointer's head with my Blunnies.
Memories of AC Clarke...
I seem to recall that the late Mr. Clarke lamented the fact that telecommunications companies ripped us off blind, even though the principal that established common fees for postage were substantially similar. That is, the same amount of handling (switching) goes into a letter (packet/telephone call) whether being sent across the street or across the country or around the world.
If this is a step towards Mr. Clarke's dream, then top marks to Vodaphone. You may have even convinced me to become a subscriber.
Linux desktop shortcuts still aren't working properly? Not working for me, and there's this thread:
That's some fail right out the door, even for a beta.
Drink, Feck, Arse, Girls!
As for anything else, that would be an ecumenical matter.
Just what the world needs ...
Cya Ash, thanks for the lols even if you do suck. Give the Ochs-Sulzberger's some hell!
Paris, 'coz she sucks too.
- Breaking news: Google exec in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL