6 posts • joined Friday 22nd August 2008 00:30 GMT
That's the single word to describe the local population. FUCKED.
Now give me my Bennett's wallaby (preferably one of the ones NOT from my back yard as that's just cheating) while I possum stomp some nointer's head with my Blunnies.
Memories of AC Clarke...
I seem to recall that the late Mr. Clarke lamented the fact that telecommunications companies ripped us off blind, even though the principal that established common fees for postage were substantially similar. That is, the same amount of handling (switching) goes into a letter (packet/telephone call) whether being sent across the street or across the country or around the world.
If this is a step towards Mr. Clarke's dream, then top marks to Vodaphone. You may have even convinced me to become a subscriber.
Linux desktop shortcuts still aren't working properly? Not working for me, and there's this thread:
That's some fail right out the door, even for a beta.
- Pic Suffering SPITZER! Boffins discover Milky Way's MISSING ARMS
- Antique Code Show Sega’s Out Run: Even better than the wheel thing
- Tube be or not tube be: Apple’s CYLINDRICAL Mac Pro is out tomorrow
- Oi, bank manager. Only you've got my email address - where're these TROJANS coming from?
- Go on, buy Bitcoin. But DON'T say we didn't WARN YOU