6 posts • joined 22 Aug 2008
That's the single word to describe the local population. FUCKED.
Now give me my Bennett's wallaby (preferably one of the ones NOT from my back yard as that's just cheating) while I possum stomp some nointer's head with my Blunnies.
Memories of AC Clarke...
I seem to recall that the late Mr. Clarke lamented the fact that telecommunications companies ripped us off blind, even though the principal that established common fees for postage were substantially similar. That is, the same amount of handling (switching) goes into a letter (packet/telephone call) whether being sent across the street or across the country or around the world.
If this is a step towards Mr. Clarke's dream, then top marks to Vodaphone. You may have even convinced me to become a subscriber.
Linux desktop shortcuts still aren't working properly? Not working for me, and there's this thread:
That's some fail right out the door, even for a beta.
Drink, Feck, Arse, Girls!
As for anything else, that would be an ecumenical matter.
Just what the world needs ...
Cya Ash, thanks for the lols even if you do suck. Give the Ochs-Sulzberger's some hell!
Paris, 'coz she sucks too.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking 'Crescent Bay' prototype
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Google+ GOING, GOING ... ? Newbie Gmailers no longer forced into mandatory ID slurp