6 posts • joined 22 Aug 2008
That's the single word to describe the local population. FUCKED.
Now give me my Bennett's wallaby (preferably one of the ones NOT from my back yard as that's just cheating) while I possum stomp some nointer's head with my Blunnies.
Memories of AC Clarke...
I seem to recall that the late Mr. Clarke lamented the fact that telecommunications companies ripped us off blind, even though the principal that established common fees for postage were substantially similar. That is, the same amount of handling (switching) goes into a letter (packet/telephone call) whether being sent across the street or across the country or around the world.
If this is a step towards Mr. Clarke's dream, then top marks to Vodaphone. You may have even convinced me to become a subscriber.
Linux desktop shortcuts still aren't working properly? Not working for me, and there's this thread:
That's some fail right out the door, even for a beta.
Drink, Feck, Arse, Girls!
As for anything else, that would be an ecumenical matter.
Just what the world needs ...
Cya Ash, thanks for the lols even if you do suck. Give the Ochs-Sulzberger's some hell!
Paris, 'coz she sucks too.
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24